Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I would go as far as saying, “How dare we not compare the Abortion Holocaust to the American Slave Trade" ?


Tough Questions Series – How Dare You Compare Abortion to The Holocaust or Slavery?

I have heard many people cry foul whenever any pro-lifer uses the Jewish Holocaust or slavery in America as a comparison to abortion. Many times at my talks someone will scold me during question-and-answer time, claiming to be offended that I would use such a comparison.

The problem they have is not really the fact that a comparison is being made to one of these horrific tragedies; after all, we build museums, memorials and reminders of what happened to make sure something like the Jewish Holocaust will never happen again. The problem really is that we have elevated what they consider to be a blob of tissue to personhood status.

More . . .

No comments: